Blown for Good – Behind the Iron Curtain of Scientology by Marc Headley
Marc Headley worked at Scientology’s secret desert compound, which houses all Scientology management, for 15 years. The 500-acre property is located deep in the California desert. The local townspeople were told lectures and films were made there. But is that all that was happening? It is the location of a multi-million dollar home for L. Ron Hubbard, built two decades after his death. It is the home of Scientology’s current leader, David Miscavige. So what really happens at the Int Base? Are the stories on the internet true? How does Scientology conduct management of its day to day operations? Could stories of armed guards, weapons, staff beatings, and razor wire fences be true? If so, how could a facility like this exist in modern day America? Hundreds of staff tried to escape over the years. Some succeeded but were never seen or heard of again, most failed. Why were people kept here? What really went on at the headquarters of Scientology? This is the story of what happened behind the Iron Curtain of Scientology.
Blown for Good – Behind the Iron Curtain of Scientology tells the story of one man’s journey growing up inside Scientology and ultimately escaping from the Scientology International Headquarters he worked at for 15 years. Find out what happens behind the Iron Curtain of Scientology and get your copy today!
For bookstore or bulk purchasing information – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP to be notified about pre-ordering Claire Headley’s book on her life in Scientology!
Nominated by Foreword Magazine as 2009 Book of the Year Award Finalist. Marc Headley provides an insider’s view of life as a member of Scientology’s “Sea Organization”.
“…the Scientology cult, is I guarantee you, a thousand times more bizarre than you could have ever imagined.” The John & Ken Show, KFI AM 640
“Headley’s book also provides stunning material that has rarely been collected in one place… a damning account of life working for Scientology leader David Miscavige at the secretive desert base…” Tony Ortega, The Village Voice
“…a new book exposing alleged details about not just Scientology — but Tom Cruise’s association with the church — is available…” The Washington Post
“Marc Headley , a former insider at the church, has written a tell-all book, called Blown for Good, about his 15 years of work with Scientology. And folks…you can’t handle the truth…” The Frisky
- The Bad Cadet: Growing Up in the Church of Scientology’s Sea Organization by Katherine Spallino
- Barefaced Messiah – The Truth about L. Ron Hubbard by Russell Miller
- Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape by Jenna Miscavige
- A Billion Years by Mike Rinder
- The Church of Fear: The True Story of a Journalist’s Epic Clash with the Church of Scientology by John Sweeney
- Commodore’s Messenger: A Child Adrift in the Scientology Sea Organization by Janice Gillham-Grady
- Escaping Scientology: An Insider’s True Story: My Journey with the Cult of Celebrity Spirituality, Greed & Power by Karen Pressley
- Fair Game: The incredible untold story of Scientology in Australia by Steve Cannane
- Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright
- My Billion Year Contract by Nancy Many
- A Queer and Pleasant Danger by Kate Bornstein
- Ruthless: Scientology, My Son Dave Miscavige, and Me by Ron Miscavige
- Scientology: A to Xenu: An Insider’s Guide to What Scientology is Really All About by Chris Shelton and Jon Atack
- Scientology, Abuse at the Top by Amy Scobee
- Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini